Wednesday 11 June 2008

No if's no but's THIS HAS TO STOP!

The horse racing industry fuelled by the betting industry is causing misery and death to hundreds horses every year. If you are upset by animals in agony do not watch this, however don't just pretend it does not exist......... do something useful! It is too late for the horses in this film, but you can get involved in the fight against horse racing here....

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/CAMPAIGNS/horse/ALL///

This video towards the end expresses sympathy and regret at the tragic loss of jockeys........Bullcrap.........I ride, and most of the people I know ride, we all accept that when we get on a horse we risk 'eating the big one' what we do not do however is push our animals beyond the reasonable limits of their physiology and to ultimately their death. I must site personal experience....and bias here say that all the jockeys I have met have been egocentric malignant midgets, and the loss of one or two of them will not leave me crying into my beer.



Oh yes humanely destroying John McCririck would be good for every one burdened by seeing him turn up on television as the face of racing........What the admittedly repugnant racing industry wants an odious misogynistic cretin as its face for boggles the mind. Well I suppose it might be marginally better than the 'come to life spitting image puppet' that is Clare Balding I suppose. I was blown away by her insincerity as she cried crocodile tears on BBCs The One Show after the horse they had followed on air in the run up to the Grand National (or Grand Slaughter as I think it should be re named) was put down after a fall. God preserve us from the more obviously inbred of the Beebs token posh totty.........At least Tara Palmer...Wassername doesn't pretend to have more than two brain cells!
Well I suppose the 'industry' did deify Lester Piggott and any walk of life that honours a mumbling bad tempered tax cheat has hoisted its colours for all to see.

No comments: